COVID-19 is increasing at an alarming rate. This is an unprecedented situation and also unpredictable. Our major concern is your safety and your families’ safety.
Senate has resolved that the University will go into early recess from today (18 March) and reopen on Wednesday, 15 April 2020.
In order to prioritize your health & safety, we kindly advise you to:
1. Evacuate all residences both internal & external within 72 hours.
1.1. All students with challenges will be given until Saturday 21 March to vacate residences.
2. Hand dispenser sanitizers will be distributed to all residences.
3. Biometrics will remain in place, but hand sanitiser dispensers will be in close proximity to the scanner
4. No visitors will be allowed in all residences
5. Students are and will be prohibited to use all entertainment / common areas e.g. TV rooms, study areas.