Mendeley Cite add-in for Microsoft® Word allows you to easily insert references from your Mendeley library into your Word document, change your citation style and generate a bibliography all without leaving your document.
You can use Mendeley Cite to:
- Search for references in your Mendeley library and insert them into the document you’re working on.
- Select and insert individual or multiple references at once.
- Create a bibliography of all the references you’ve cited.
- Change to any of your preferred citation styles in just a few clicks.
- Cite without having Mendeley Reference Manager open or even installed – once you sign in to Mendeley Cite, your Mendeley library is downloaded from the cloud.
- Keep sight of your Word document at all times – Mendeley Cite opens as a separate panel in Word alongside your document window, not over it.
Mendeley Cite is a free, simple add-in for Microsoft Word versions 2016 and above, with the Microsoft Word app for iPad® and with Microsoft Word Online.
To install mendeley software, click Here
EndNote is a software program produced by Thomson Reuters for both Windows and Macintosh operating systems. It is a bibliographic management package used to manage your referencing. EndNote helps you to:
- Store and organise references
- Search and export from online databases
- Retrieve full-text articles, pdfs
- Open, annotate and search pdfs
- Create bibliographies in over 5000 styles
- Formats references in Microsoft Word
- Access and manage your research from anywhere
The EndNote software can be downloaded via the IT&N department.