- G20 - Appeal application for re-admission
- Banking details and tution fees
Banking details and tution fees
Tuition fees range between R4 530 and R15 350 per semester depending on the course and subjects. Residence fees range between R4 120 and R11 150 per semester. Travel expenses, meals, stationery and text books are not included in the above costs. Tuition fees may be deposited directly into the University account as follows:
Branch Name Bank Account Number Branch Code: ABSA KZN ABSA 4063827633 634926
Deposit slip must be submitted to: Finance Department; Att: Mrs. L. Van As. Tel: 031 907 7339 Fax: 031 907 7100 Email: email@example.com
- Financial aid
The University has a Financial Aid Bureau which offers bursaries to a limited number of needy and exceptional students. Students requiring financial assistance must apply on the prescribed form to the Financial Aid Bureau. Closing dates for applications are: October of the previous year for first semester courses and May of the same year for second semester courses. Donor and sponsor address lists may be purchased from the Bureau for R5.
- Residence facilities and buildings
Application for Residences
- Apply for residences online using the Student iEnabler, instructions below.
- All queries should be directed to: The Superintendent, Tel: 031 907 7395 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Click to apply
INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO ACCESS STUDENT iENABLER
a) Click on the STUDENT PORTAL link.
b) Click on the ITS PROD iEnabler link.
c) Select the Student Radio button.
d) For a student number you must enter your student number.
e) For a pin you must enter 46579 and before you log in you must change your pin, to change your pin you must click on Change Pin button, enter your new pin in the space provided and click on Change Pin.
f) Please make sure that your new pin:
· Is 5 numeric digits in length.
· Does not have same numbers next to each other
· Does not start with a zero.
· Is not in a simple sequence like 12345 or 54321. If your pin does not conform to the points outlined below you will get a message immediately after clicking the Change Pin button, in that case you must keep on trying until your pin is successfully changed.
a) If your pin is successfully changed the Change Pin button will direct you to Student iEnabler home page and then you can do whatever task you want to do.
b) Remeber your pin, do not forget it.
- queries should be directed to: The Superintendent, Tel: 031 907 7395 | Email: email@example.com
- Student organisations
Students elect a Student Representative Council (SRC) annually to represent their interests and needs, to co-ordinate social and cultural activities on campus and to develop relationships with other tertiary institutions.
Besides the SRC, the undermentioned organisations are active on campus:
Student Christian Movement
Pan African Student Organisation
Health Advisory Students Organisation
South African Students Congress Organisation
Seventh Day Adventist Student Organisation
Black Management Forum
Association of International Students in Science, Economics and Commerce
South African Public Administration Students Association
Young Women's Network
South African Democratic Student Movement
Economic Freedom Fighters Students' Command